Report Prepared for Mr J Smith regarding the property at 10 Anywhere St Lower Hutt,
on 30th June 2015.
- Exterior windows and weatherboards- Extensive paint flaking on window frames and to
a lesser extent on weatherboards. Is more pronounced on west facing surfaces. Requires painting.
- Garage – roofing is of corrugated iron and shows extensive rust. More limited rust on exterior
cladding surfaces. Rust should be treated and roof may at some future point may need replacing.
Debris at left of garage needs clearing. One fixed glass pane window needs replacing.
- Main bathroom – west wall requires finishing plaster work and painting. Window sill is very worn
and requires painting. Shower curtain is old and could be replaced.
- Kitchen- light fittings need cleaning, triple spot over bench has bulb fittings falling out, unless
repairable, whole fitting may need replacing. Oven racks need cleaning.
- Laundry – wallpaper in poor condition with black mould and lifting in places, needs cleaning and
pasting down. Tub very dirty.
- Lounge- pendant light fitting has 3 glass sections missing, recommend sourcing replacement glass
sections or replace whole fitting. Small holes in wall at south end around curtain rod fitting at far
right need filling. Carpet in lounge is badly worn in centre and should be replaced.
- Toilet- Just to note small crack in top edge of pan. Is not an issue at present but should be in mind
- North bedroom- wall behind door has dent caused by handle. A doorstop would prevent this repeating.
- South bedroom- wall behind door has dent caused by handle. A doorstop would prevent this repeating.
Holes in west wall need filling and painting.
Torn net curtain replacement optional